Q & A
June 13, 2017
1. Pack your school bag for the next day before you go to bed! (maybe leave out your
2. Take your lunchbox out of your bag as soon as you get home
3. Learn to like drinking water - it is good for keeping your brain cool and focused!
4. Do your homework outside of school
5. Choose to talk to people on your first day!
"I thought I'd never make friends in my new school because I was shy. I decided to
make small steps and whoever I ended up sat next to in lesson I would say hello too.
Now I look around in year 9 and realise some of my friends were those people I sat
next to in my first week!"
6. Check your route to school before the first day
7. Join a club (in school or out of school!)
8. Learn to do a tie
9. Get some exercise!
10. Talk about your emotions
"I went on one of the courses that Lou ran in my school. It was really fun and helped me
understand my self much better. It was called GLOW which is a good name becasue
every time I came out of the sessions I was glowing!"
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
June 28, 2017
Will I Get Lost?
June 19, 2017
TEN TOP TIPS
THE PLAYGROUND LIE
FRESH START - AGAIN
June 2017 (13)